Новости


Sony press event at 10am Berlin time!

In a few hours at 10am Berlin time Sony will have a one hour press conference at Photokina. I hope I can find a livestream to embed here on SAR. So what will happen in that one hour? Well, I have been told to not expect anything, but I would be glad to be proven […] The post Sony press event at 10am Berlin time! appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

(SR5) Sony registered a new WX800 compact camera

Sony regsitered a new WX800 compact camera in Korea. It’s unlcear what improvements we can expect over the current WX500 model. Note that Sony recently also has registered a new WX700 code.

No folks, this is not the A7sIII

The web is a crazy thing. There is now a picture showing a Sony camera at the Ayumi Hamasaki “Just the beginning” tour. And some people believes this is the new A7sIII. UPDATE: I am only posting this to be clear that I dthis is NOT the A7sIII.

Color Skopar 21mm f/3.5 E-mount lens will be released tomorrow

The final specs and pricing of the new Voigtlander Color Skopar 21mm f/3.5 E-mount lens will be announced tomorrow (Sept 19). via Nokishita The post Color Skopar 21mm f/3.5 E-mount lens will be released tomorrow appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

(SR1) First wild rumors about a new entry level Sony FF E-mount camera priced at $1,500

A new source contacted me to tell me an interesting new rumor. I couldn’t confirm or deny this info with other sources and I therefore ranked it SR1 only (10% chance this is right). The source said: Two months ago Sony-folks told me that they will wait for Canon and Nikon’s announcement before to decide […] The post (SR1) First wild rumors about a new entry level Sony FF E-mount camera priced at $1,500 appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

Watch the Sony IBC 2018 video livestream at 9:30 Berlin time

You can watch the Sony IBC livestream here: https://pro. sony/en_TH/event-ibc. Like I told you before it’s extremely unlikely that Sony will announce some E-mount stuff. The key announcements will happen between Sept 18 and Sept 27 when Sony has two conferences and Zeiss also another one.

(SR5) Additional Zeiss Batis 40mm f/2.0 CF FE specs

Zeiss will have a major announcement on September 27. And that’s when they will show us the new Full Frame fixed lens camera and the new Batis 40mm f/2. 0 CF FE lens. Nokishita spilled out some additional info on the lens: “ZEISS Batis 2/40 CF” announced soon will weigh 361 g.

Leaked: This is the new Profoto B10 for Sony

A source (Thanks) sent us this leaked image and specs of the new Profoto B10. It will work on Sony cameras too! The B10 will be announced tomorrow. The post Leaked: This is the new Profoto B10 for Sony appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

(SR1) All the anonymous A7000 and A7sIII rumors I got the past hours :)

There is an exciting time ahead and first let me recap what’s SR5 so far (SR5 means 90% chance the rumor is correct): Sony announcement on Sept 14 will give us a new camcorder. And there is only 10% chance to see the A7sIII Sony announcement around September 18 (could be +/- 1 day).

A correction and a confirmation on Zeiss Batis and FF camera launch

  A correction and a confirmation on the two upcoming Zeiss events: Correction: It seems like the rumor about the Batis 40mm f/2.0 launch on Sept 10 is inaccurate. I hope to be able to give you the new date soon but it may be a matter of a few days delay only Confirmation: As […] The post A correction and a confirmation on Zeiss Batis and FF camera launch appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

(SR5) Sony will soon announce the new WX700 compact camera

Nokishita spotted a new Sony WX700 camera registration. No info yet about the possible updates over the current WX500 camera. But expect the new WX700 to be announced very soon. The post (SR5) Sony will soon announce the new WX700 compact camera appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

Surprise: Sony has no scheduled press conference at Photokina

This is the bad news: I got informed that Sony has NO(!) scheduled press conference at this years Photokina. I don’t know if there will be a last minute change on this. But Sony has not occupied any press conference “slot” available at Photokina.

This is unexpected: Panasonic will also launch a new Full Frame mirrorless system camera on September 25

Rendering of a GH5 camera with Full Frame sensor and FF sensor (just a rendering and not the real camera!!!) Well dear SAR readers, in one single month three manufacturers will launch a completely new Full Frame mirrorless system camera: After the Nikon Z and the Canon R we will also get a new Panasonic […] The post This is unexpected: Panasonic will also launch a new Full Frame mirrorless system camera on September 25 appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

Updated info on the new Zeiss Camera

As you know Zeiss removed the teasers for their camera launch. Some people were worried this means Zeiss will not announce this camera. But a reliable source told me this: Some press in China have already received an official notification from Zeiss about the new product, so  I expect it to come very soon.

(SR4) UPDATED: The new “mini A9” will displayed at “Photokina or PhotoPlus” and probably NOT be named A6700!

Just a rendering of a possible A7000 (article here). A trusted source told me that Sony will announce this at Photokina (UPDATE: He now corrected it to “Photokina or PhotoPlus”): All I know is rumor is mini A9 is coming This will be a new APS-C E-mount camera and what the source also told me […] The post (SR4) UPDATED: The new “mini A9” will displayed at “Photokina or PhotoPlus” and probably NOT be named A6700! appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

(SR4) The new “mini A9” will displayed at Photokina and probably NOT be named A6700!

Just a rendering of a possible A7000 (article here). A trusted source told me that Sony will announce this at Photokina: All I know is rumor is mini A9 is coming This will be a new APS-C E-mount camera and what the source also told me is that: this camera might NOT be named A6700 […] The post (SR4) The new “mini A9” will displayed at Photokina and probably NOT be named A6700! appeared first on sonyalpharumors.

Лучшее

Слухи – Canon EOS R – Еще один конкурент беззеркалок Sony

С выходом полнокадровых камер Nikon Z6 и Z7 компания Canon осталась далеко позади на рынке беззеркалок и им срочно нужно показать конкурента. На самом деле об анонсе полнокадровых беззеркалок от Canon слухи ходят уже давно и в скором времени компания планирует провести презентацию, на которую нас тоже пригласили, чтобы показать что-то интересное. Все мы уже прекрасно понимаем что...

Слухи – Canon выпустит полнокадровую беззеркалку

Вчера ресурс Canon Rumors опубликовал интересный материал о новой камере Canon. По слухам компания Canon собирается выпустить полнокадровую беззеркалку. И показать новинку они собираются на выставке Photokina 2018.

Актуальное

Слухи – Nikon очень скоро представит полнокадровую беззеркалку

Слухи о том, что компания Nikon готовит к выпуску свою первую полнокадровую камеру ходят уже давно. Но, вчера на официальном YouTube – канале Nikon Europe вышло видео под названием “Travel of Light”, в котором уже можно разглядеть облик будущего фотоаппарата.

Слухи – Когда выйдет Canon EOS 7D Mark III?

В сети появились слухи о дате выхода третьего поколения профессиональной камеры с APS-C сенсором от компании Canon – EOS 7D Mark III. Судя по ним, новый фотоаппарат представят до лета 2018 года, а уже в июле-августе должны начаться официальные продажи.

Слухи – Panasonic показали каким будет GH5

Помимо представления новых камер Panasonic Lumix G80, Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 и Panasonic Lumix LX10 представители компании Panasonic на своей презентации рассказали, что сейчас не покладая рук работают над следующим поколением своей флагманской линейки беззеркальных камер GH5.

Photokina 2016. Слухи – Panasonic показали каким будет GH5

Помимо представления новых камер Panasonic Lumix G80, Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 и Panasonic Lumix LX10 представители компании Panasonic на своей презентации рассказали, что сейчас не покладая рук работают над следующим поколением своей флагманской линейки беззеркальных камер GH5.